Entrepreneurship is exciting. Thinking big, working for yourself, and hammering away at your goals - on your timeline, according to your schedule. But it can also be isolating. The challenges that are sometimes so energizing, at other times can be downright nerve-racking when you’re in it alone.
What We Do
At Epicycle, we identify motivated high achievers who have become entrepreneurs. These leaders take their businesses to the next level through participating in our vetted mastermind groups made up of diverse, talented professionals. We believe that motivated, creative entrepreneurs are stronger together than they are apart.
How We Do It
Mastermind cohorts meet once a month for one year, focusing on different aspects of building, running, and growing a business. Each cohort is made up of 4-8 entrepreneurs across a variety of fields, and together they advance their businesses through a range of activities including completing assignments, consulting with guest speakers, and sharing areas of expertise. Each participant’s strengths, knowledge, needs, and business challenges will determine the unique focus of each cohort’s learning.
- Achievement of ambitious, measurable goals
- Heightened accountability
- Increased knowledge about how to run a thriving business
- Participation in workshops addressing topics including marketing, social media strategy, accounting, financial planning, etc.
- Development of an annual project plan
- Meaningful relationships with fellow cohort members
- Expanded professional network
- Access to an alumni network of successful entrepreneurs
Join one of our cohorts and increase your accountability, knowledge and network to take your business to the next level.
We are currently accepting applications for our Spring 2017 cohorts.